Last but not least: Flair for your feast.
Setting the holiday table is the last item on the list, but it can go a long way to making you look like you made an effort. Behold, 7 tabletop accessories to finish with flair and function.
1. Simple Candlestick Holder $48. Let there (always) be light. Simple enough not to fight with the rest of your decor. And you can see guests over them. Shop
2. Chunky Linen Steel Napkins, set of four $110. 100% linen (and 100% luxurious.) These handmade napkins are beautiful—and big enough to catch all the crumbs. Shop
3. Simple Glassware by Hawkins from $14. Understated and able to go with any holiday style means you can raise these glasses for all kinds of toasts. Cheers! Shop
4. Petrified Wood Nut Bowl $145. While you're (not) in the kitchen, (not) freaking out, fill one of these bowls with nuts and no one will go hungry while you finish cooking. Shop
5. Hudson's Arbuste Tray $165. For a little fresh and fun, use this flora-adorned tray. Or go even bigger with this tray and bowl that match. Shop
6. Marble Serving Board from $145. Stunning serving boards for everything from hors d'oeuvres to a main dish to dessert bring a taste of mod to the table. Shop
7. Teak and Faux Bone Serving Utensils, from $9. Or forget dinner, grab these rustic, classic utensils, and go straight for cake and coffee. (And while you're at it, the frosting left in the bowl.) Shop